Monday, April 5, 2010

Class Two, Week Three

Yep - I skipped a posting. Too much to do and not enough time to do it! Team project completed and moving onto individual project for weeks four, five and six. I have to come up with a change from my workplace and man do we need change AND FAST! Have to do another 8 hours mandatory overtime this weekend. I am booked already, not only this weekend but the other two weekends during the month. I just don't understand why our overtime has to be from 5 pm Friday to Sunday - as long as you are getting my overtime, why the hell should you get to dictate WHEN I do them? I already told them I had plans this weekend. It is not just about me this time, but other people are involved too. Why should I be the one to change everything just for work? I am working to live, not living to work. Bah humbug....

Enough bitchiness for the day, moving on. Had a nice visit with my mom and dad this Easter weekend. I also got to meet with the photographer and Stonehedge head person for the anniversary dinner. Getting cake, flowers and table decorations this week. Still thinking on the banner if I want to go that far or not...probably not. Need to get the video camera ordered too.

I think I have said enough for two weeks worth of work - counting helps; 15 classes, one down and 14 left to go!

No comments: