Monday, March 1, 2010

First Week, Class One

Today marks the end of my first week of online class. I have to say, it is a little overwhelming. I didn't have Internet until Saturday, four days after class started. The same class started again tomorrow, so I was just going to take it then. But NOOOOOO! It would make a difference in my financial aid, so I went to talk to JMR (the big man at work). I explained my situation and he graciously allowed me to use my computer at work last week until I got my Internet working Saturday. I spent so much time at the office and even if I wasn't working all that time, I am sick of my corner!

I think the people on my team are smarter and more verse than I am. Not to say that I don't have an opinion, but I think they are better at putting their thoughts on paper. Sigh, here I am beating myself up already! I think I am the only one that is going with the MHA/Gerontology field, so this is only one class that is 3 weeks long. One week down and two more to go for Class One.

What the blazes have I done now?

2 comments:

Marcy said...

You are learning how to ride a bike again. Your butt's gonna be sore from the stinkin' seat. Your legs are gonna hurt two days later from the exercise. But keep at it. You need to give yourself time to find your sea legs or your keyboard fingers. You can do this!

Jillian said...

Yeah...I always hated riding a bike! Read week two...I think I fell off that damn bike!