Monday, October 20, 2008

Realization

I have come to the realization on several things lately. While my mind told me some of this a long time ago, my heart just finally caught up. It takes me a few knocks over the head sometimes unfortunately. I know you want me to expand on these realization, but really, some of them are personal in nature. So just know that I GOT THE PICTURE recently and I am ashamed that I ignored some of this for so long.

It has been a CRAZY two weeks to say the least. I have been bringing work home in the evening and thank goodness is all I can say! I was in St. Louis this weekend and ended up with a car repair bill. The old Jill would have been in panic mode and besides herself. Mostly due to lack of funds. The new Jill, get it done and move on. Mostly due to having the funds. A terrible circle that I move in, having my life hinge on how much money I have. I counted my blessings and smiled when I paid the bill.

I am heading to KC this next weekend - to my sister's new place. My nephew, who is in the Navy, will be there with his girlfriend. I saw him briefly around the fourth of July when he came home to check on his mother, who spent four days in the hospital. I hope to see him just a little bit more this time. My sister moved into a really nice area to be closer to work since gas prices were so ridiculous. My niece has thrived at the new school, thank goodness. She is reading again and more importantly, making good grades. I am so proud of her! Her class is advance compared to the school she was coming from and the teachers are working with her one one one in some situations. She is learning a lot and getting some attention she obviously needed - GREAT!!!

In addition to my water aerobic classes twice a week, I have decided to walk three times a week as well. My hope is to have Tanya and Ascanio join me, but I am not waiting. Tonight, I start. I don't know how long I will walk as I forgot my headphones. I did walk to the library on lunch and maybe I will be a walker/reader tonight...I wonder how hard it is to walk and read? I can drive and read, so you would think that I could do the walking and reading combination.

Marcy, harnesses are okay but hard to come by when you need a strong one! I too, purchased one this weekend :) It wasn't too bad and I would recommend Ann's to anyone that needed a stong one.

No comments: